It has more 25 years of existence and offers a wide array of dishes from the Northern part of Greece, the Pella Region – the birth place of Alexander the Great.
I was very inspired by the background story of the owner’s origin. The Greek gastronomy has strong ancient roots and a very diverse palette of ingredients, even though many of us know just a few items like olives, olive oil, oregano and mint.
My work consisted in:
– developing and creating a new logotype
– the corporate design with the menu design as center piece.
1. establishing the color palette of the corporate design
2. creating the key visual elements: illustrations, custom-made ornaments and patterns
3. creating the corporate design package: the stationery – business cards & letterhead, the menu , a promotional flyer/brochure of the restaurant and the anniversary poster.
The copyrights and trademarks of material used here are the property of the respective owners of such rights. All rights reserved. Individual works © Narcis Lupou and / or the respective copyright holders. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without permission in writing from the copyright holder.
All works © Narcis Lupou 2017.